- Variety: Tempranillo (Tinto Fino).
- Appearance: Clear deep garnet.
- Nose: Clean medium red fruit scents & toasted oak aromas.
- Palate: Concentrated black fruit flavors over creamy, sweet tannins. Powerful, full-bodied fleshy wine with depth & complexity. Made under the umbrella of Vega Sicilia, to be their elegant and gastronomical wine. Beautiful food-friendly acidity and elegant on the palate.
- Vinification: A single variety Tinto Fino from vines 25 to 30 years old. Aged in oak 14 months, aged 20 months in bottle.
- Recommended Food Pairing: Game.
|Alcohol by Volume (%)||14.5%|
|Denominación||DO Ribera del Duero|
|Producer||Bodegas y Viñedos Alión|