Celler Còsmic Vinyaters Valentia

  • Description
  • Specification
  • Reviews
  • Variety: Cariñena Blanca. Appearance: Clear. Medium lemon. Nose: Clean. Pronounced. Baked apple & floral notes with mineral hints. Palate: Dry. Medium-bodied. Fresh, with good acidity & an unctuous mouthfeel. Vinification: Organic. From biodynamically farmed 60-year-old vines planted in grantitic soils. Hand harvested. 80% is fermented & aged on its lees for two months in clay amphora while the other 20% is fermented & aged in chestnut barrel. Bottled unfined & unfiltered with minimal additions of sulfur. Recommended Food Pairing: Mixed grilled vegetables.
  • Alcohol by Volume (%)12.5%
    DenominaciónDO Empordà
    ProducerCosmic Vinyaters
    VarietiesCariñena Blanca
    Size750 ml
    Style/TypeBlanco
    Vintage2015

Regular Price:

$36.99
OR