- Variety: Listan Blanco.
- Appearance: Clear. Deep lemon.
- Nose: Clean. Medium intense. Nutty minerality with a hint of beeswax & yellow flower.
- Palate: Dry. Full-bodied. Baked yellow apple & toasted brioche. Bone-dry, with a round, oily mouthfeel.
- Vinification: Only made from in best vintages- this is just the 7th vintage to be produced in the winery’s 58 years. Aged 8 months in new French oak, then aged 8 years in bottle before being released. Matured elegantly, with a buttery, rich profile.
- Recommended Food Pairing: Simply prepared seafood, such as steamed lobster.
|Alcohol by Volume (%)||12%|