- Variety: Tinto Fino (Tempranillo).
- Appearance: Clear, deep garnet.
- Nose: Clean. Pronounced. Black cherry & berry aromas with espresso & mineral notes.
- Palate: Dry. Medium-full bodied, powerful with integrated oak & balance. Richly intense & well structured yet elegant.
- Vinification: Organic. Produced in small quantities by Peter Sisseck, from very old Tinto Fino vines that are pruned back to have low, concentrated yields. The wines are fermented in large wooden vats & aged in new French oak.
- Recommended Food Pairing: Grilled lamb chops, morcilla & oyster mushrooms.
|Alcohol by Volume (%)||14%|
|Denominación||DO Ribera del Duero|
|Location||Castilla y León|
|Producer||Dominio de Pingus|