- Varieties: Parellada & Folle Blanche.
- Appearance: Clear. Deep, rich dark amber in color.
- Nose: Clean. Pronounced. A complex bouquet, with coconut, dried fruit & spice notes typical of lengthy oak aging.
- Palate: Dry. Full-bodied. Complex & majestic with a lingering finish that leaves a velvety imprint on the palate.
- Vinification: From a family owned bodega established in 1870. Distilled in copper stills then aged in American oak using the solera system. The decorative bottle is an homage to Gaudi.
- Serving Suggestion: A perfect accompaniment to a fine cigar.
|Alcohol by Volume (%)||40%|
|Varieties||Folle Blanche, Parellada|