Celler La Salada "Roig Boig Metode Ancestral" 2020, CataloniaRegular price $27.00
Varieties: Sumoll, Cannonau, Monica, Torbato, Parellada, and Xarel-lo. Appearance: Clear. Pale, light redish-pink. Foamy and frothy bubbles. Nose: Clean. Lightly floral with some herbal notes. Palate: Dry. Light-bodied. A chill-able red with bright acidity, slight funk, and a total pleasure to pop and pour. A total "glou-glou" petnat wine with great fizzy-fun pleasure! Vinification: Manual harvest in 10 kg boxes, with selection of the grapes in the vineyard. The grapes are chilled down and 90% of them (even the reds) are direct pressed. The other 10% is macerated for 4 months with virtually no extraction to limit color and tannins. Indigenous yeasts and no additions of any kind. Fermented in stainless steel and bottled near the end of fermentation to capture CO2. Organic, Biodynamic, No sulfites added. Recommended Food Pairing: Drink casually with friends while (safely) watching the solar eclipse.